Trump Fires Tillerson For Condemning Putin/Russia

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

This is after news broke that Trump had one of his aides tell Tillerson yesterday that he was done. In fact, Tillerson's aide that contradicted the WH's official statement was ALSO just fired. 

26bd7q.jpg

Just now, schriznoeder said:

I'm sure he just accidentally choked on a crumpet.

I think anyone would choke on a crumpet laced with a biological weapon. 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

This is after news broke that Trump had one of his aides tell Tillerson yesterday that he was done. In fact, Tillerson's aide that contradicted the WH's official statement was ALSO just fired. 

Yeah, I saw that!  I must be reading different sources than you.  I saw that Kelly told Tillerson to expect a tweet sometime in the next few days, then he returned home from Africa a day early and saw the tweet.  That Tillerson's staff aide responded that the firing was unexpected, that he didn't know what he did wrong and he was planning on staying and then was canned "for telling the truth".

Doesn't matter one day or the next.  It was handled poorly, or rather typically for this fella.The fact that he refuses to make a call or have a face to face to fire these high ranking officials is just cowardly.

Supposedly the next one to go is McMaster ... rumors that's in the next couple days and that there might be more.  That he's done being surrounded by people who don't "back him up".  This worries the crap out of me.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Yeah, I saw that!  I must be reading different sources than you.  I saw that Kelly told Tillerson to expect a tweet sometime in the next few days, then he returned home from Africa a day early and saw the tweet.  That Tillerson's staff aide responded that the firing was unexpected, that he didn't know what he did wrong and he was planning on staying and then was canned "for telling the truth".

Doesn't matter one day or the next.  It was handled poorly, or rather typically for this fella.The fact that he refuses to make a call or have a face to face to fire these high ranking officials is just cowardly.

Supposedly the next one to go is McMaster ... rumors that's in the next couple days and that there might be more.  That he's done being surrounded by people who don't "back him up".  This worries the crap out of me.

I wonder who we believe - the WH or the aid to Tillerson who just got fired?:dunno:bang:sarcasm

6 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Saw a tweet that said POTUS is in a better mood than he's been in for a long, long time. They said it was because "He's finally running the WH like he ran the Trump organization and he loves it."

So I would assume that means he fires anybody who dares challenge him and anyone who doesn't kiss his butt better watch out.

That is NOT how we should run our government. But, you know what they say: Pride comes before the fall. Hope he enjoys his time before the sh#t hits the fan.

• Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Yea, I've heard there's a lot more to come.