So, who is going to leave?

Who leaves?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Don't forget Xavier Johnson, as he will get playing time right away.

I didn't forget him, it's just really hard to guess what you will get from freshmen unless they are one & done type freshmen.  I thought Allen would get more playing time as the season progressed, but the short leash seemed to kill his confidence.

• Plus1 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, ECisGod said:

Until I hear otherwise I will assume that JPJ & Cope both come back.

I will also hope that Roby realizes he's the best player on the team, Allen gains confidence since his leash shouldn't be as long as Barbie's waist is big and shoots 40% (or more) from 3, Nana & Thor figure out the defensive side of the game and we get to see what they can offer & Jordy figures out that he doesn't have to dribble every time he touches the ball & keeps the ball high after offensive rebounds.

I might be overly optimistic, but I'd rather be that than bitch & moan.  I'll bitch & moan IF they fall back to the bottom of the B1G.

This is what I'm hoping for as well. If this happens there is no reason we shouldn't get our first ever NCAA tourney win. And if that Happens we should erect a statue of Tim Miles outside and the fans should have to bow to it each time they enter PBA!

17 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I don't think Roby will leave, but Roby also put his name in the hat for the NBA draft. He did not hire an agent.

I think he'll be back too but if he can get feedback why not? Maybe they'll tell him that being more aggressive on the offensive end will improve his draft stock.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:41 PM, The Murphinator said:

I don't think Roby will leave, but Roby also put his name in the hat for the NBA draft. He did not hire an agent.

I personally don't see why any player in college that even is thinking about going to the NBA wouldn't do this every year.

Why wouldn't you want to get input back as to where you are at?

• Plus1 1