So, who is going to leave?

Who leaves?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has been a problem every year for Miles. If we can bring back the core, I like our chances to build on the hype which could help... but sadly, I still think we lose a key piece.

I feel confident Roby and Copeland will stick around. I can add them if anyone feels differently. 

I am not sure where Glynns head will be at after a really poor year for him. 

I think Jordy realized last time when he tried to leave he would still have to sit out all of next year but he will be gone this year.

Thomas Allen is a wild card with adding a couple of new guards.

James Palmer will test the NBA waters and if he gets a sniff, he will be gone.

Edited by Minnesota_husker
  • Plus1 1

The only one I'm concered might leave is Palmer.

I think Allen will get the minutes that Gill got.

There was a good article olin the OWH where they talked to Nana & Thor and both said they were planning to be back.

I think Jordy comes back. It sounds like he was frustrated with himself more than anything within the program when he considered a transfer mid-season.

Glenn & Jack will be seniors and I don't think either will graduate so they'd have to sit a year to play a year.

• Plus1 1

15 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I didn’t see the Tim Miles option.

While I certainly would be ok with starting over with a different coach.. I dont really think Moos can fire a guy who just won 22 games and finished 4th in the Big Ten.

I assume the uproar would be loud..

I dont see much past next year in terms of hope. Palmer/Copeland/Watson all will be gone after this year or next year.

3 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

While I certainly would be ok with starting over with a different coach.. I dont really think Moos can fire a guy who just won 22 games and finished 4th in the Big Ten.

I assume the uproar would be loud..

I dont see much past next year in terms of hope. Palmer/Copeland/Watson all will be gone after this year or next year.

I really don't think he'll be fired now.  Although the HOL guys commented that it's interesting we haven't heard a vote of confidence either.

They noted that he's currently only got two years on his contract so if you were going to get rid of him, now would be the time.  Word is other B1G schools have used it as a negative recruiting tool.  If you only give him a one-year extension that doesn't do much to dissuade that.  But do you (general "you", not you specifically) want to get him back up to a five-year deal right now?

Interesting to see what Moos will do.

3 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I don’t hate the idea of roby n Jordy as seniors with nana,Thor,Allen, Xavier,Karrington rounding out the guards positions. Hopefully would see some development outta Heiman as a big off the bench. 

Now I admit the chances of those 8 being here to start the 19 season are extremely slim

I hope that this team stays together and I think Miles will be here for at least one more year.  I just hope they can improve next year.  I remember when Miles had a great team that went to the dance like during his first year? and then that same team fell flat on their faces the next year.  So, hopefully these guys have learned from this year and will come out even better than ever next year. 

That 2013-14 team lost a couple players after the season (including our only threat to shoot outside) and they became pretty predictable.  With no new spice to the team and other programs learning how to match up against NU the next season was probably more expected then we wanted to admit.

The 2017-18 version won't loose much in regards to SR's - time will tell if anyone else moves on.  The young players will also gain a year and i see IR being ready to step up big next year.