What Should Miles Five-Year Plan Be Called?

• Mavric changed the title to What Should Miles Five-Year Plan Be Called?

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Miles is supposed to present his five-year plan to Moos next week.

You could call it the 5-Year Slap?

A Plan So Good You'll Slap Yer Mama?

Slap & Tickle: A New B1G Defense?

Slap My B**** Up: A Five Year Plan to find a new job

Anyway, I don't know why so many folks are worried about this plan. I mean, it's not really a plan...more like 12% of a plan. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Excellent and actually if we continued to have years as good as this one, we should all be happy!   This was a GOOD year for Nebraska men's BB afterall.  Actually as good as it gets really.   

How about ?   "Bucket List"

As good as it gets = making the ncaa tournament, which the huskers and even Tim have done before. So no, this year, while 20+ wins is great, is not as good as it gets for us

Basically this year, we were one basket made or missed from being in the NCAA tournament for one and done yet again.  Personally, I believe we ought to try to set a goal of actually winning the NIT tournament and demonstrating to some folks that we are even worthy of being a bubble team.  I believe we managed to win that one once back in the day.

Seriously, this IS Nebraska men's BB in a nutshell and always has been.   If you took the 'who's who' of NU BB players of all time, I am not sure you could put together a 'final four' caliber team.   I think the NCAA committee head from Creighton probably didn't want us anywhere near the tournament as Nebraska as a state needs 'only one' basketball program of note.  

7 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I think the NCAA committee head from Creighton probably didn't want us anywhere near the tournament as Nebraska as a state needs 'only one' basketball program of note.  

This. I'm sorry, but I was suspicious of all the pleasantries coming from him, and we should as a fan base know better than to trust someone from Creighton regarding this issue. 

The Rasmussen was the shooter on the grassy knoll conspiracists need to take a step back.

1.  He could not part take in the discussions about NU.  As the head of the committee he brought them up as a team and that was it.

2.  And much more importantly those discussions about NU were quick as their resume sucked.

• Plus1 1