Can't Miss Any Games This Year

15 hours ago, quesadilla said:

Does anyone know when this list was last updated?

http://www.huskerboard.com/mods/husker-watch-sites.htm

It still has Cool River as the watch site in Austin, so I'd guess at least 8 years or so....  

Right? Like that place has closed, and the place that took its location afterward has also closed. Here's the links for Capital of Texas Nebraskans: http://cotn.me/ https://twitter.com/COTNgbr

(Sorry for the thread hijack, @MichiganDad3

2 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Another streaming option to toss in, Playstation Vue. Their Core plan will get you all ESPN channels, BTN, and all Fox channels. I'm in Montana, but never miss a game with that! You just have to make sure you get your local affiliates which I do through an antenna.

FYI, Core is the second tier plan ($45/month). I have the Access plan ($40/month) and don't have BTN, but I added the $5/month sports package during football season to get BTN and then cancelled after the season was over. (Basically, Core = Access + sports package in both programming and cost.)

• Plus1 1
On 3/18/2018 at 4:06 AM, MichiganDad3 said:

Living in the Houston area means many Huskers games will not be televised, especially when the team is not ranked. In the last two years, that didn't bother me too much. I would usually listen to the web cast and gain insight from the board ... or just do something else. I can't bear to miss any games this year. The sports bars in the Houston area are not that desirable. Too much noise from other games, and uncomfortable seats. What are the best options for viewing all the Husker games? I am stuck with comcast cable.

I'm in Austin and I can see every game. Hulu Live streaming for BTN and Fox Sports. Antenna for any ABC games.

When I first moved here and BTN wasn't included in my cable I just went to a local bar. I'm sure there is a Nebraska watch site near you.

Edited by Branno
Forgot about bars

10 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

Was with playstation Vue for about 8 months - however YouTube TV has stepped up their game with lots of added channels over the past 2 months.   Only one month into the new service - but seems to have equal service and the price is $20 less.

How are you paying $20 less? They're both $40/month.

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

Vue was $59 for the package to get similar channels

What channels are you getting on Youtube TV that aren't on the basic Vue package? I've been thinking of switching to Youtube TV but they seem almost identical to me.

EDIT: A quick google search pointed me to this article from a few days ago (actually, only updated a few days ago):

Hulu Live vs. YouTube TV vs. Sling vs. Vue vs. DirecTV Now: Face-Off!

EDIT 2: YouTube TV is missing the Food Network and HGTV, so that's not going to work for my wife.

Edited by RedDenver

We installed the HGTV app which isn't as good but just enough to keep the wife happy.  The Tennis Channel was the main reason that we went to YouTube Tv.  I would have to look but it seems like there were two channels that weren't on the Vue basic plan (one might have been golf channel???)