Under the Radar Things You're Still Salty About

We all know the biggies: John Ruud's hit, the out of bounds catch against Penn State in '82, the phantom clip in the '94 Orange Bowl. What are some "under the radar" plays throughout Husker history that still grind your gears? One for me has to be Kenny Bell's block in the B1G title game against Wisconsin. That should be on a how-to reel in terms of proper blocking technique. 

• Plus1 2

Literally everything about Chase Daniel.  I loathed that guy at Mizzou.  He torched NU repeatedly and the fact that he's been able to hang around since '09 as a backup QB while attempting less than 100 passes, make tens of millions of dollars AND get a Super Bowl has ticked me off way more than it should.  I've never met him but if I did, I would expect him to be a utter and complete d-bag.

Edited by Xmas32
  • Plus1 4

5 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Literally everything about Chase Daniel.  I loathed that guy at Mizzou.  He torched NU repeatedly and the fact that he's been able to hang around since '09 as a backup QB while attempting less than 100 passes, make tens of millions of dollars AND get a Super Bowl has ticked me off way more than it should.  I've never met him but if I did, I would expect him to be a utter and complete d-bag.

Bro...I feel you. Couldn't stand him.

• Plus1 2