Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread

Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So...since this is going to potentially become a physical prize fight for the biggest belt in the free world, I figured I'd get the thread up so we can track this potential mega-fight and post things like Vegas odds, PPV costs, and if Donald's adult diaper will show under his fighting trunks. 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 1

Biden may be older, but I think he was a Golden Gloves boxer in his youth and he still looks pretty spry. I would enjoy seeing him knock the coif off the Annoying Orange's big fat head.

PPV price might be more than a Mayweather fight :lol:

Edited by GSG
  • Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, GSG said:

PPV price might be more than a Mayweather fight :lol:

If they charge enough, what are the odds that the revenue would pay off the National Debt?

15 minutes ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

The only reason that I voted for Trump was that he would fight dirty. Joe Biden would try to win a fair fight and it wouldn't happen. I'm assuming that we are talking about an actual fight and not a political one?

A physical fight. I updated the OP to clarify. 

Edited by VectorVictor

Bob Arum, Hall of Fame promoter of Muhammad Ali and Manny Pacquiao:  " ... Let me tell you something, if (Hillary Clinton) had two months to spend, I would put Hillary in with Trump and Hillary would beat the (expletive) out of him," he said from Hollywood following Pacquiao's media workout ahead of the Nov. 5 welterweight title fight against Jessie Vargas.  “But I would need two months for Hillary to train for the fight with Freddie (Roach)."

Freddie Roach, Hall of Fame trainer of Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto: "I like Trump, Trump's down and dirty. He's a little bit rougher; he has that bad hairdo. He's a former street guy, he was in Atlantic City running those hotels. I like Trump by knockout; I think early.

"Biden is a little-bit soft. Vice President -- it's kind of a cushy job. He's kissing (expletive) all day."

"Iceman" John Scully, former world-title challenger and current trainer: "Well, we all know Donald Trump has a massive ego and I think in this fight that will play to his advantage. He's used to being under pressure and getting things done when he's under the gun. I think he has a proven mean streak and that's why I see him coming out very aggressively. He will set the pace and use every tactic available to win. 

"Joe is an old vet and has seen a lot in his day as well. Maybe not anywhere as reckless and in-your-face as Trump has been but still, Joe has been in the trenches before and has been largely successful with his own style for his entire career.

"I'll go with Donald on a late-round stoppage. He may be made to look silly at different points in the fight but he's proven to be very difficult to deter and, you know, Joe isn't exactly a young up-and-comer in this game anymore."

Sean Gibbons, former fighter, trainer and current matchmaker: "Donald's been around the fight game so he has a lot of knowledge. He's been in the gym. With a bit of slight training, I believe he has a tremendous one-two. He's a passionate guy about boxing.

"Biden, he has no shot. He's too slow, too old and no good footwork like the Donald. The Donald's been around the baddest men on the planet. He's been with (Mike) Tyson. I guarantee he's had some good workouts; some proper training. As much as he's been getting beat up by the media, he's ready to take it out on someone, so why not Joe Biden?

"Trump's been a fighter his whole life. He's been picked on for six months so he has a lot built up fury ready to unleash."

Abel Sanchez, trainer of middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin: "I would think Trump is more of a fighter, he seems to want to take everybody on. So I think Trump wins."

In an actual physical fight I'm quite sure Biden would win. Trump looks to be in extremely poor physical shape. But the chances are pretty good they both run out of gas before any real damage could be done.

Now who fills the undercard?

Pelosi vs Ryan...

A PPV event like this could seriously put a dent in the national debt. I'd like to see it happen. Really. No, really.

Edited by Comfortably Numb

4 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

In an actual physical fight I'm quite sure Biden would win. Trump looks to be in extremely poor physical shape. But the chances are pretty good they both run out of gas before any real damage could be done.

Now who fills the undercard?

Pelosi vs Ryan...

A PPV event like this could seriously put a dent in the national debt. I'd like to see it happen. Really. No, really.

Sadly, I believe Trump is enough of an attention whore that he would actually do it.  

Part of me thinks Biden knows this and is trying to see how stupid Trump will get (I also think that is beneath the office of VP, former or not). 

(sigh)  Que sera, sera.....

Edited by funhusker
26 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Sadly, I believe Trump is enough of an attention whore that he would actually do it.  

Part of me thinks Biden knows this and is trying to see how stupid Trump will get

200.gif

I presume the devil by the pale moonlight would be Putin, yes?

• Plus1 1