Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread

Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trump comes gimping out of his corner, bone spurs creaking, sweating KFC grease profusely out of his flabby pores, huffing and puffing, and bragging like he already won. He knows that money is the only advantage he has over anyone, so he tries to slip Joe $100, not to kick his ass,  That does'nt work and Joe puts him down with one punch , no contest.  

• Plus1 1

Maybe we're asking the wrong question here, as it seems that the overwhelming majority think Biden will win.

Maybe the question we should be asking is who Melania Trump would root for...because I don't think we can automatically assume it would be Donald, right? :dunno

Also, don't forget that Biden has a bitchin' Trans Am that all the ladies love:

https://politics.theonion.com/shirtless-biden-washes-trans-am-in-white-house-driveway-1819570732

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 1
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Sadly, I believe Trump is enough of an attention whore that he would actually do it.  

Part of me thinks Biden knows this and is trying to see how stupid Trump will get (I also think that is beneath the office of VP, former or not). 

(sigh)  Que sera, sera.....

Of course it's below the office of President or former VP but at this point it actually couldn't hurt my opinion of our elected officials one bit. You can't go less than absolutely no respect at all. That is why I would seriously like to see this happen. Really.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

Maybe we're asking the wrong question here, as it seems that the overwhelming majority think Biden will win.

Maybe the question we should be asking is who Melania Trump would root for...because I don't think we can automatically assume it would be Donald, right? :dunno

Also, don't forget that Biden has a bitchin' Trans Am that all the ladies love:

https://politics.theonion.com/shirtless-biden-washes-trans-am-in-white-house-driveway-1819570732

I don't know if all the plastic surgery has given Melania that "resting bitch face " look, or if she really hates Donny that much. If looks could kill he'd definitely be dead after some of ones shes given him. She would root for Joe.

If i'm not dead by then i would definitely hope to be that cool at 66. Shirtless, in a bad ass car, blasting some night ranger, what lady could resist that kind of awesomeness?  lol

Edited by Big Red 40

Sasse can take his sanctimoniousness elsewhere as far as I'm concerned.

He's had nothing to say during the utterly dysfunctional year and a half since Trump has been elected because he got Gorsuch and most of their policy goals have been strongly conservative.

Now he finds his voice when we pass a spending bill he doesn't like and decides to hit us with a big dose of "both sides, look how above it I am?"

The complete and total lack of moral courage on the part of these so-called conservatives is extremely damning. 

• Plus1 3