Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread

Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump Superfight Thread  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also I'd point out Sasse is one of the conservatives who voted eagerly to add $1.5T to the deficit with their tax cuts, but now he complains about less than due to spending.

What a complete and utter phony. Silent throughout but magically pops his head out of his hole when he sees the opportunity to fluff his conservative bonafides and "both sides" us.

What a joke. We deserve better than we're getting as a state.

• Plus1 2

I'm not coming on here to discuss who would beat who in a fight. The thing that kind of bugs me is the quote from Biden is taken out of context. You have to google long and hard to find video of the full quote. After he states what he would do to someone who bragged about sexual assault, he states "I shouldn't have said that." The quote in question starts around the 4:20 mark of the video.

Edited by Mike Mcdee
  • Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I'm not coming on here to discuss who would beat who in a fight. 

The whole premise of the thread is who would beat who in a fight, FFS. :lol::facepalm::lol:

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 2

On 3/22/2018 at 4:38 PM, Big Red 40 said:

I don't know if all the plastic surgery has given Melania that "resting bitch face " look, or if she really hates Donny that much. If looks could kill he'd definitely be dead after some of ones shes given him. She would root for Joe.

If i'm not dead by then i would definitely hope to be that cool at 66. Shirtless, in a bad ass car, blasting some night ranger, what lady could resist that kind of awesomeness?  lol

Oh, it's hate.  No doubt the hate that shines from her when he's around.  Just compare it to the photos of her doing something with kids in her role.  Or how she looks and talks to Baron.

• Plus1 2