Would You Rather Go To The Dentist or Eye Doctor?

Dentist or Eye Doctor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd generally say the dentist, unless it's for something that requires one of those rubber dam things. I don't mind the shots or even some pain but I can't stand that getting waterboarded feeling. Plus my few eye doctor trips have been pretty uneventful. It's only been within the last 7 or 8 years where my eyesight has started to head a little south. Was 20/15 most of my life. I did have to go once because an eyelash follicle got infected. Had this big painful bump that felt like I was dragging jagged glass across my eyeball. The solution was to flip my eyelid inside out and slice it open to drain it. I don't know what was worse, the deadening shot or the scalpel slice that felt like a red hot poker. Dentist, definitely prefer the dentist.

6 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I would much rather go to the Dentist, because I can't stand when the eye doctor puts that puff of air in your eye. I flinch everytime, and it takes forever for them to get it in both eyes. 

I just have my eyes dilated. 

It depends are you talking about being optometrist which is a doctor that prescribes glasses or an ophthalmologist an MD that specializes in the treatment of eye disease?   I would pick Dentists they do very little of the day to day work any more, it is almost all  done by the dental hygienist and the dentist just checks it.  My son doesn't even see the orthodontist that much anymore, he goes into have his braces tightened and the hygienist does all the work.