Would You Rather Go To The Dentist or Eye Doctor?

Dentist or Eye Doctor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe some of you savages are saying the dentist.

I don't really hate going to either one but, if I had a choice, I would rather go to the eye doctor. I've had contacts for more than 14 years so having my eyes looked at, touching my own eyes or having them use the air puff machine doesn't really bother me.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I can't believe some of you savages are saying the dentist.

I don't really hate going to either one but, if I had a choice, I would rather go to the eye doctor. I've had contacts for more than 14 years so having my eyes looked at, touching my own eyes or having them use the air puff machine doesn't really bother me.

I'm the same. I've had contacts for 20 years so none of the eye stuff bothers me. Last time I went to the eye doctor, I witnessed a mother following her 20+ year old son through his entire exam. She lost her s#!t on the air puff test, "It's just SOOO traumatic!" It was hard to contain my laughter.

Dentist doesn't bother me either. I've had braces, had to have my palate broken, had impacted teeth, etc.

Y'all are just a bunch of WIMPS! :P

• Plus1 1