Favorite new assistant coach

Favorite Coach  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Diaco is a lunatic, let’s just forget about him, forever.

Im excited about the Dewitt/Ruud combo... the smarts of Dewitt with the experience of Ruud is a lot to be excited about. I also think the linebacker position (as well as the d line) is where we will see the biggest, immediate change.

• Plus1 1

It’s got to be Held.  The talent he has already brought in to the RB room (Bell and Washington) speaks for itself imo.

Austin is a close second.  Get the feeling the OL will make a big jump this year because of scheme and his ability to motivate.

• Plus1 2

Fisher quote from McKewon's article: "Whether they were coached like that or they decided to play like that, I don't know, but on film they played a little soft."

Might be just a bit of an understatement...

Tempted to switch my vote to Fisher.  He has the right attitude to change the DB room to get some hitters in there.

I like this whole coaching staff though, so it's hard to pick just one.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Tempted to switch my vote to Fisher.  He has the right attitude to change the DB room to get some hitters in there.

I like this whole coaching staff though, so it's hard to pick just one.

They all have that attitude, that's why it's so hard to pick.

I am really interested in what Fisher is able to do with the defensive backs. It's one of the positions you have to compromise most in recruiting, so he will have much better stock to work with here than UCF.