Sam Keller vs Tanner Lee

Favorite/Least favorite QB's- Sam Keller vs Tanner Lee?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I worked with a former TE that played with Keller.  He said he was actually an awesome guy to be around and didn't have a bad thing to say about him.

Keller always gets blamed for splitting that locker room but isn't there an urban legend that Ganz and his buddies were at a party with Got Ganz shirts on?

I can substantiate this. I was at that party. I may have even started the legend, idk.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Redux said:

I'm married and have kids now.  I don't have glory days of a College Football career to fondly look back on.  I have this board, and a copy of NCAA 15 on PS3.  AND SAM KELLER TOOK PLAYING A NEE VERSION ON PS4 AWAY FROM ME DADGUMMIT!!!!!  

Actually you don't have NCAA 15... because of Sam Keller :/

Edited by Swiv3D
  • Plus1 1

12 hours ago, jsneb83 said:

I was going to say, was this some MVP college baseball 07 ps2 exclusive bulls#!t

13 hours ago, Swiv3D said:

Actually you don't have NCAA 15... because of Sam Keller :/

Yeah it has been so long since we've had a new college football game I had forgotten the year!  DAMN YOU SAM KELLER AND YOUR STUPID VISOR!