Post-Practice Presser - April 10

14 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

His lack of running in juco might explain why he avoided the question about whether Frost offense or Riley offense suited his skills better. Maybe he is still trying to figure out the answer. I thought it was odd how he paused to think over the question and then his answer had little to do with the question.

His JUCO coach might not have used his wheels much but peruse his HUDL, the kid can definitely run, and did-so much more in high school. Speed is solid and he can make people miss. He may have been rather flustered his first time in front of the cameras but he definitely fits this scheme better. Old scheme he was behind Lee, Gebbia, and POB.. In the new scheme Lee already had to bolt,  he's beating-out POB(soon to bolt), and he's going toe-to-toe with Gebbia.

11 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

You and my daughter, trying to ruin football for me. He has nice traps.....cute butt... he's hot.  I can only take so much of this.

My gf asked for a Frost shirt the other day. I asked "Why?"  "He's really cute" <_<

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Danimal said:

His JUCO coach might not have used his wheels much but peruse his HUDL, the kid can definitely run, and did-so much more in high school. Speed is solid and he can make people miss. He may have been rather flustered his first time in front of the cameras but he definitely fits this scheme better. Old scheme he was behind Lee, Gebbia, and POB.. In the new scheme Lee already had to bolt,  he's beating-out POB(soon to bolt), and he's going toe-to-toe with Gebbia.

I watched all of his HUDL highlights and was impressed by his running ability. Very Milton-esque in the pocket or rolling out. There were a couple of runs where he shed 3 or more tackles. I wanted to see a full juco game that he played rather than just highlights. I found 1 game and he looked accurate with good judgement on his passes. The game came down to Scottsdale needing a final 2 minute drive to win where he completed several good passes. A penalty put them in 3rd and very long with under 30 to go and was intercepted which probably wasn’t the best option on that play. I was impressed overall and I believe he has a lot of skills Frost is looking for. It looks like he played juco for 1 year so while the other QBs experience was mostly in practice, Bunch was playing in games. Call me crazy but I think it’s very likely that Bunch becomes the starter. The spring game can be deceiving but I’m interested to see how he performs.