POB...still in the QB room?

33 minutes ago, Toe said:

@4skers89 Well, Verduzco said they need "speed and athleticism". Take the ones that have that, then take the ones that are eligible to play this year, and how many do you have left?

It all makes sense and I’m comfortable with the trio of Gebbia, Bunch and Martinez although given Martinez injury, a redshirt might be best thing for him. Too bad Vedral isn’t available.

Edited by 4skers89

Must have been all those posters hoping he would fail. 

Good luck to him. Kid's got a good arm; just needs to find the right fit. 

2 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

It all makes since and I’m comfortable with the trio of Gebbia, Bunch and Martinez although given Martinez injury, a redshirt might be best thing for him. Too bad Vedral isn’t available.

I have a sneaky suspicion Martinez will be at least #2 going into next year. 

Edited by Cdog923
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

It all makes since and I’m comfortable with the trio of Gebbia, Bunch and Martinez although given Martinez injury, a redshirt might be best thing for him. Too bad Vedral isn’t available.

The coaches must be confident enough in Martinez's recovery from his injury to be giving him reps ahead of POB.  I believe that Martinez could have played at the end of his high school season last year, but his high school coach didn't want to push it and kept Martinez out of game activity.