Stan vs Bell

Stanley Morgan or Kenny Bell?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Disagree

Had he played in a more pass-heavy offense and/or with some better QB play he would be so far ahead of anyone else we've had it wouldn't be funny.

Very few times could you say a WR at Nebraska played in a pass-heavy offense and/or with some better QB play (which I assume is a reference to their passing ability rather than running ability). Thus, it would probably be a strike against Bell if he did, as an incomparable advantage.

Slight edge to Bell for ability to stretch the field.  Could change if Stan has a good year.  Stan is better on the underneath routes but Bell has more memorable big yard catches...not sure if that is even true but that's how I perceive them and to me Bell is thus a slightly more dangerous threat.  I need to see Stan take those underneath routes to the house.