Soft Drink Showdown  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The best cola drinking experience possible is ice-cold Pepsi in a Styrofoam cup.  You gotta let the Pepsi breath.

Although I do have fond memories of drinking the glass bottle Cokes from my grandpa's vending machine in his shop, Pepsi just tastes better.  

I also have fond memories of having a closet full of RC Cola when my dad was a vendor for them in the late 80s.  So if I had a brand loyalty, it would be for them.  But again, Pepsi just tastes better.

All that being said, I try not to drink any of it.  I'll try one of each every couple years just to see if my taste has changed.

1 hour ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Yeah they're fairly interchangeable imo. I'll drink either one plain but if there is rum involved, well it's called a rum and Coke for a reason. I try pretty successfully to not drink any pop but I'll have one every week or two.

Seagram's and Dew go hand-n-hand as well....

Edit: Also, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and Ocean Water from Sonic.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway