Font used in weight training facility

Does anybody happen to know what font is used in the Ndamukong Suh Strength and Conditioning Center?  Specifically something that looks similar to the Husker Power letters used in the facility. I figured someone on this board may have ties with the University and happen to know.  Sounds dumb but I made a home gym and would like to put HUSKER POWER in the same / similar font on the wall.

• Plus1 1

47 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The Lubalin Graph family is the type officially used by the University. In their brand guidelines and everything. Only difference is that theirs has a custom 'N' with a serif on the bottom right leg, whereas the normal lubalin 'N' does not.

My God. Were you born or created in a lab?  Very impressive 

• Plus1 4

On 4/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, Landlord said:

The Lubalin Graph family is the type officially used by the University. In their brand guidelines and everything. Only difference is that theirs has a custom 'N' with a serif on the bottom right leg, whereas the normal lubalin 'N' does not.

You have been most helpful!!!!  Thank you kindly.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:56 PM, Toe said:

If this is what you're looking for...

WSwvat4.jpg

Then as @Landlord said, try Lubalin Graph Bold.

https://www.whatfontis.com/NFC_ITC-Lubalin-Graph-Bold.font

Or did you mean the Husker Power in the background of this, or the somewhat different font on the weights?

59caa351ec5d2.image.jpg?resize=1200,803

I wish they sold those plates to the general public as I would buy some in a heartbeat.