Comey, McCabe, Brennan, and Deep State Corruption

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This is Hillary Clinton’s pollster describing what he sees as a big problem. Others from across the political specteum agree with him. But the inane responses posted here show the difficulty of having a substantive discussion here. Unless whatever is posted is some drivel bashing Trump for being some combination of stupid, crazy, and evil, no one is interested.

#SAD

Your constant use of propaganda catch phrases like “liberal main stream media”....which basically means anyone but Foxnews....and “deep state” make it difficult to take your posts seriously. 

These terms are used for:

liberal main stream media = only watch fox news because that’s the only place you woll get the truth. 

Deep State = used to delegitimize anyone in the government who actually knows what is going on and opposes trump on anything from policy to pointing out his corruption.  

• Plus1 6

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

But the inane responses posted here show the difficulty of having a substantive discussion here. Unless whatever is posted is some drivel bashing Trump for being some combination of stupid, crazy, and evil, no one is interested.

I think there's an awareness of your point here, so few even bother.

6 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I think there's an awareness of your point here, so few even bother.

We are all well aware....

Why was "deep state" not an issue the past 16 years?

Why was "fake" media not an issue the past 16 years?

Why was "transgender in the military" not an issue the past 16 years?

Why was "insert Trump 'tagline here' not an issue the past 16 years?

Trump is an entertainer.  Some people think he is the hero, some think he is the heel.  Some think his story is a comedy, some a tragedy, some an "odyssey".  This man has made a political career of making something out of nothing, for better or worse.  The sad thing is, it is affecting our citizens and especially our youth.

I was recently out of town with some students and we were grabbing a bite to eat.  The TV in the dining room had up the illustration from Hannity about the "Mueller Crime Family" that included pictures of Mueller, Comey, and others.  This kid, a high school senior, mumbled about those "tricky dems".  I said, "most of the people on that graphic are Republican..." His response was something along the lines of this thread and I told him it was okay to hold whatever opinion he wanted, as long as it was at least based on fact.  Calling Mueller and Comey radical, liberal, antagonist really doesn't fit reality.  Sorry....

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This is Hillary Clinton’s pollster describing what he sees as a big problem. Others from across the political specteum agree with him. But the inane responses posted here show the difficulty of having a substantive discussion here. Unless whatever is posted is some drivel bashing Trump for being some combination of stupid, crazy, and evil, no one is interested.

#SAD

If you want to talk about the entrenched Washingron DC establishment, do that. 

Trump views ANYONE who opposes or questions him as an enemy.  If you can't see how that's a problem then...:dunno

• Plus1 3

After taking the time to read the article in the OP, it's pretty clear this is - sit down - yet another conspiracy theory pushed by yet another conspiracy theorist.  Shocking that this is the kind of nonsense peddled by the OP. Again.

But wait!  This was produced by a "Clinton Pollster!" It can't be a right-wing conspiracy.  Well, whatever Mr. Penn's connection with Bill Clinton 20 years ago, he's gone off the rails with this kind of thing since.  Having worked with Clinton in the 1990s apparently means he's completely legitimate for the purposes of a thread like this to some people.  Weird how that works.

Here's an analysis of Penn's use of push polls, and you're going to be shocked at the content of the poll...

The Harvard-Harris Poll Scam

All these laments that people aren't discussing the OP fall on deaf ears when the content of the OP is clearly political hackery.  And when that's all we're getting from a certain source in thread after thread, there's a credibility question.

That's not the fault of the people who respond to these threads. That's the OP's problem, and the best way for the OP to fix it is to stop posting nonsense like this. 

• Plus1 5
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone read the IG report? Pretty damning stuff. 

Tune into the Senate hearings tomorrow. Try watching them for yourselves for a change. When you rely on MSNBC hosts to interpret the news for you and then I have to constantly educate you about what actually happened, it gets embarrassing.

:D

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Not really all that damning. Also not really much we didn't know already. Certainly some things worth admonishing, though.

It proves that the investigators leading the investigation had a clear political bias for Clinton and against Trump.

Those same investigators were openly discussing how they could use the investigation to prevent him from becoming President.

But by allmeans, keep insisting there is nothing to see here. 

A top FBI agent involved in the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s e-mails told a colleague in 2016 that “we’ll stop” Donald Trump from becoming president, according to the Justice Department’s inspector general.

The explosive comment came during an exchange of text messages between agent Peter Strzok and his lover, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, in August 2016, IG Michael Horowitz’s report revealed Thursday.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/texts-reveal-disgraced-fbi-agent-told-lover-well-stop-trump/

Ah, I guess it makes sense that I was unaware of what you were referring to, as any reasonable reading of that quote would not take it to such a silly conclusion as, "...openly discussing how they could use the investigation to prevent him from becoming President."

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Ah, I guess it makes sense that I was unaware of what you were referring to, as any reasonable reading of that quote would not take it to such a silly conclusion as, "...openly discussing how they could use the investigation to prevent him from becoming President."

I’m not sure how that exchange can be interpreted differently. This is the main FBI investigator and his FBI lawyer girlfriend. She expresses her horror at the possibility that Trump could be President and seeks reassurance from Strok that will never happen. Strok assures her that Trump will never be President because:

”WE’LL STOP IT.”