Tim Miles receives one-year contract extension

17 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Might as well say good bye.  What asst. Is going to come to Nebraska knowing he could be looking for another job next year.

Regardless of the length of Miles extension, any asst coach worth their mettle would have known the possibility of Miles being retained was directly related to his results next season.

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

This dude is an unapologetic TM hater so take what he says with a grain of salt. I commented on one of his tweets and he went back and forth with me  quite a bit. It's like he's actually cheering for Miles to fail (feel like a lot of others are too) so their wish is granted and he's gone.

1 minute ago, pearljammer said:

This dude is an unapologetic TM hater so take what he says with a grain of salt. I commented on one of his tweets and he went back and forth with me  quite a bit. It's like he's actually cheering for Miles to fail (feel like a lot of others are too) so their wish is granted and he's gone.

Unless you're claiming that he's making facts up, there isn't really much to take with a "grain of salt" here.

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, Mavric said:

Unless you're claiming that he's making facts up, there isn't really much to take with a "grain of salt" here.

I find it comical how people are acting like we had a terrible season and we need to fire the coach immediately. It's like a lot of the TM haters are mad we had a 22 win season because it didn't fit your narrative of how badly we need to fire our coach. Football mindset creeping in to the basketball side of things.

28 minutes ago, pearljammer said:

I find it comical how people are acting like we had a terrible season and we need to fire the coach immediately. It's like a lot of the TM haters are mad we had a 22 win season because it didn't fit your narrative of how badly we need to fire our coach. Football mindset creeping in to the basketball side of things.

I guess I'm missing where people are doing this.

Severe listed several coaches and how long their contracts run.  What is there to take with a "grain of salt"?

2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

hey if football played as soft of a schedule as basketball played this past year then maybe Mike Riley would still be our coach too

They did.  Wasn't the B1G West the worst "power 5" division by far?  At least the basketball team didn't lose to the likes of Northern Illinois.

• Plus1 1