Poll- Curved bill cap vs Flat bill cap

Curved bill cap vs Flat bill cap?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you want to look like an 8 year old idiot?

If not....curved bill.

And, the bill goes over your face except in rare occasions it may be worn backwards.  (riding motor cycle, driving boat...etc....where it would blow off otherwise.)

Under no circumstances does it go over your ear....unless you want to look like above mentioned 8 year old idiot.

Edited by BigRedBuster

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

So are we calling most MLB players young, clueless dbags now? Or does this not count as a flat bill?

636548102857042785-USATSI-10627493.jpg

First of all.  Nobody said someone wearing a flat billed hat is a clueless dbag.  I, in particular said, they look like a 8 year old and as an adult, that makes them look like an idiot....espcially if you c$%k it off to the side.

Now, most baseball players wear a more flat bill due to functionality in that it shades more sun when playing.

Admittedly, Kris's hat and the green hat in the picture above is on the edge.  At least it has some curve to it.

Now...the Justin Bieber hat???  :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

So are we calling most MLB players young, clueless dbags now? Or does this not count as a flat bill?

636548102857042785-USATSI-10627493.jpg

I wouldn't call that a flat bill.....and I wouldn't call MLB players dbags either. I worded the questions extremely (maybe too extreme) to address things like the pics Redux and NUance posted. I also wouldn't consider QMany's pic as a flat bill or dbaggy. In hindsight, it likely has a lot more to do with the overall presentation rather than just wearing a flat bill cap.