2018 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Let’s talk stats that really matter. 

Jordan has led the NBA in scoring 10 times compared to LeBrons 1. 

Jordan has scored over 40 points in the playoffs 38 times. LeBron has only done it 22 times while playing 46 more playoff games than Jordan

Jordan has scored under 20 points 6 times in the playoffs. LeBron has scored under 20 points 8 times in the finals alone. Jordan never scored under 20 in the playoffs. 

Jordan is 6-0 while LeBron is 3-5 who also has been swept and has lost two series while being up 2-1. 

Jordan has 3 peated two times and had he not retire to play baseball probably could’ve won 8 straight titles. Jordan came back into the league after playing baseball for two seasons and still 3 peated. 

This debate is stupid. Jordan will forever be the GOAT. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Jordan has scored over 40 points in the playoffs 38 times. LeBron has only done it 22 times while playing 46 more playoff games than Jordan

Jordan has scored under 20 points 6 times in the playoffs. LeBron has scored under 20 points 8 times in the finals alone. Jordan never scored under 20 in the playoffs. 

Jordan is 6-0 while LeBron is 3-5 who also has been swept and has lost two series while being up 2-1. 

Jordan has 3 peated two times and had he not retire to play baseball probably could’ve won 8 straight titles. Jordan came back into the league after playing baseball for two seasons and still 3 peated. 

Also, Lebron could have easily only had 2 titles if Ray Allen didn't save him.

11 hours ago, Dewiz said:

How many times has Lebron accounted for 40 points plus assists? Lebron led the league in triple doubles before Russell Westbrook went on his stat padding campaign. He isn't gonna be the scoring leader, but he will always be towards the top and score efficiently. You are cherry picking. MJ was a 2 guard, it was his job to score and defend the 2. Lebrons job is vastly different for his team. This is what Pippen was saying. How can you compare? Lebron defends 4 positions and runs the offense as a point but also assumes traditional forward responsiblities as well. As for the finals record Michael was favored in all 6 of his finals appearances. Lebron has only been favored 1 in 8 times. Jordan is the goat, but why dismiss Lebrons greatness in the process. He is arguably the best basketball player to ever play. Defined difference from the greatest NBA player ever MJ, but still incredible none the less. Appreciate while you can because this won't last much longer.

I live in Cleveland so I hear the debate all of the time.  It comes down to this for me.  6 championships, All NBA defensive team 9x, got the living crap beat out of him many times! (see Detroit bad boys)

Hard fouls today can't live up to late 80's and early 90's. 

I go back and forth.  Lebron is completely awesome, but I can't get past those things.

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Great win by Houston tonight to take control. Man I was convinced we would see a rematch again, but at this point its looking like a completely fresh final

Paul looks like he pulled his hamstring. If he can't go in game 6 or game 7, the warriors will win in 7. I agree that Boston will win their series though.

• Plus1 1