Spring Game Rosters

As I mentioned in another thread, the Red team is most of the 1s & 2s

Tyjon, Martinez, McQuitty, Young, Barry, Morgan, Gebbia, Lamar Jackson, Wilbon, Bootle, Aaron Williams, Greg Bell, Antonio Reed, Deontai Williams, Farmer, Foster, Farniok, Jaimes, Stoll, Akinmoladun, Carlos Davis....

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

As I mentioned in another thread, the Red team is most of the 1s & 2s

Tyjon, Martinez, McQuitty, Young, Barry, Morgan, Gebbia, Lamar Jackson, Wilbon, Bootle, Aaron Williams, Greg Bell, Antonio Reed, Deontai Williams, Farmer, Foster, Farniok, Jaimes, Stoll, Akinmoladun, Carlos Davis....

With that said, I am surprised to see Breon Dixon, Will Honas, and Khalil Davis on the White team. Maybe just to fill out depth.

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Is there a list somewhere showing who is going to be held out for injury, sickness...etc.?

Last Frost said, they aren't expecting any additional hold outs.  That is, in addition to the guys who have missed most/all of spring ball - Stoltenberg, Gifford, Decker, maybe 1-2 more.

A couple guys were still questionable with sickness but they were hoping they'd play.

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Is there a list somewhere showing who is going to be held out for injury, sickness...etc.?

JD Spielman is not listed, so he's definitely out.  Same for Jordan Ober and Tre Bryant.'

Here's both rosters sorted by position.

5dRFToH.png

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

JD Spielman is not listed, so he's definitely out.  Same for Jordan Ober and Tre Bryant.'

I spoke too soon about Spielman, maybe, since it sounds like nothing is concrete. But this quote from Hail Varsity doesn't sound like they're in any hurry to get him on the field.

Walters said they “don’t know yet” about wideout JD Spielman’s status for Saturday. Spielman has been out with an illness, missing the last few practices, but the staff is in no rush.

“JD has proven himself last year and we know what he can do, we’re not going to rush him back and allow other receivers to get some more reps if he doesn’t play,” Walters said.