*** Official 2018 Spring Game Thread ***

2 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

This is fun but I wish the 1s were playing against the 1s. Hard to tell how good either side is because of it.

I doubt there is much separation from the 1s and 2s.  The only difference would be the positions we are thin at CB, WR, OL, where a little more depth on one side or the other would make a big difference.

Edit:  True OLB also.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, OmahaPlaya said:

The QB is far from over.  I wouldn't be shocked if multiple guys start this season.

I was thinking the same thing.  Different packages/situations.  We'll see.  Pretty sure any coach would like to find 1 guy though.  Rhythm at QB is definitely essential.

2 minutes ago, yort2000 said:

I doubt there is much separation from the 1s and 2s.  The only difference would be the positions we are thin at CB, WR, OL, where a little more depth on one side or the other would make a big difference.

Edit:  True OLB also.

Well I meant 1s and 2s vs 1s and 2s then. No matter how you want to slice it, the red team is supposed to win this and win big. Which I guess is a positive that they are running away with it.