Post-Spring Game Pressers

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

One thing I really really liked seeing is our O line.  No, they weren't perfect....and, sometimes it was hard to tell if a breakdown was because they made a mistake or our D line was so good.

However, I really liked seeing that they seemed more mobile.  A number of times I saw tackles getting outside or to the second level to make nice blocks on LBs.  I know the scheme makes it easier for them to do that...but, I also thought they were more mobile making it easier to accomplish.

I'm excited.

Yeah, I was impressed with the O-Line during the Spring game. With a summer to get their bodies even stronger, it will help tremendously and we will no longer be pushed around. Hunter Miller just needs to get his timing down for snaps because he had a couple low snaps. Outside of a few whiffs, it seemed like we are deep and have some talent at that position. This is a group I would keep an eye on because if they improve a lot we have the players on the outside to be dangerous. Not holding my hopes up or expecting anything, but just putting it out there that if the O-line makes strides this year we could be better and have more chances to win those tougher games throughout the season.