GameDay Tailgating

Just now, KingBlank said:

Pinnacle Bank arena lot.  Alcohol is allowed in any cup.   Huge lot, lots of bathrooms with sinks.  For $350 you get 1 car spot and 1 tailgating spot.  

We did PBA the first year it was open...I didn't like the location of it but the price was nice and I think it has grown and grown.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

We did PBA the first year it was open...I didn't like the location of it but the price was nice and I think it has grown and grown.

It's the easiest to get in and out of and you don't have to deal with downtown.  We like it because huge and wide open not like a downtown lot.  Easy walk to stadium only cross one actual road.

16 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

It's the easiest to get in and out of and you don't have to deal with downtown.  We like it because huge and wide open not like a downtown lot.  Easy walk to stadium only cross one actual road.

Yeah they walk is way better now...the first year that bridge was not open yet and the walk sucked.  I think the PBA lot will just get bigger and bigger...more fun each year.

27 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

So is the PBA lot 350 per season?

Also, can you get the spot for 2 games instead of whole season? Or any variable of games and it splits the cost up?

You can rent by the week, subject to availability.

Yes $350 gets you the equivalent of two parking spots.