New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

That could work, all the bluehairs should be gone by then :D

I heard that song for the first time this year at the Iowa/Nebraska basketball game and that place was rocking when that song came on, it was glorious. 

My my dad is 64 and he was getting into it

I'd go with "When Worlds Collide" by Powerman 5000, or "Let the Bodies hit the Floor" by Dead Pool.  The last one would match up very well with highlight reel hits from over the years...DBs laying out runners...Husker runners trucking DBs,.....Bell laying out the dude from Wisconsin....or "Whales" by Gojira might work.  (PS...I'm 60, a cranky old white guy...but the K West one mentioned earlier, if an instrumental only was used would be pretty darn good too).

I like the message.  Tunnel walk music is in my opinion about building excitement and getting the fans fired up to start the game.  Maybe come together won't accomplish that as well, but if it helps in the slightest of ways to focus the players on a united purpose and leads to better outcomes that's a trade off well worth making.  My 2 cents.

23 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

So, this is kind of out of left field, but man, this song could probably be remixed into a pretty kick*** tunnel walk song. Especially the intro, maybe cut the first verse/ refrain. 

Idk about the Tunnel Walk, but I gave you a +1 because that soundtrack is pretty sweet!

• Plus1 1