New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, cornhuskers4ever said:

Been listening to a live version of eye in the sky over and over again. 

Would love to see before the Tunnel Walk, Scott Frost running into the End Zone of the 1998 Orange Bowl, and houlding up the #1 sign. 

Then Show Tom Osborne asking keep it going. 

As this live version begins, show Scott Frost in Nebraska Coaching gear.  

Then the Tunnel Walk begins. 

something about the live audio version in this really gives me goosebumps. 

20 years in the making.  Welcome Home Scott Frost, and time to get back to domination. 

That would almost make a nice compromise between the warring factions...I also prefer this live version over the worn out studio version..About the last couple of decades I've been preferring live versions of most songs rather than the overproduced drivel played to death on radio.

Heard this one today that made me think of my relationship with Husker Football...''Damned if I do, Damned if I don't...But I still love it''.

• Plus1 1

Wouldn't mind Sirius.

It's tradition... A legit "pump-up" song... I think the majority of fans would be satisfied with this choice; or, at the very least, be 'ok' with this choice.

Can you feel it was cool; wouldn't mind us rolling with it on occasions.

Honestly; it's just a song... I wouldn't mind letting the previous Players of the Game decide the songs, if it means they play that much more motivated

1 hour ago, Red_Payne said:

Wouldn't mind Sirius.

It's tradition... A legit "pump-up" song... I think the majority of fans would be satisfied with this choice; or, at the very least, be 'ok' with this choice.

Can you feel it was cool; wouldn't mind us rolling with it on occasions.

Ever since I became a father to a boy, I've had trouble enjoying any MJ song...And I'm forced to listen to a radio station at work that usually plays the same 7 or 8 Michael Jackson songs on a daily basis..What's next?  Gary Glitter?  

On 5/8/2018 at 2:41 PM, BigRedBuster said:

It was K State.  But, I didn't see anything in that clip like what I described.

I think it was against Kansas in 2008, because the "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" clip was referencing the beatdown they gave us in Lawrence the year before.

• 3 weeks later...

Ecstacy of Gold—Ennio Morricone 

Give this at least one listen! Close the eyes and picture the doors opening when this crescendos. I can’t decide if I like it better with or without vocals but its kind of got a western feel while still pumping you up. And if you still want Sirius you could put this as the montage song before it and then APP could lead right in. You’ll know the song even if you don’t recognize the name.

For the youths

For the metal fans

(Start at the 41 second mark, then loop the riff from 49 seconds to 55 seconds)

For those that want something with a sorta different vibe

For the Baby Boomers

• Plus1 1