New Tunnel Walk Ideas 2018

Tunnel Walk Music  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Thank you Bill Moos! Great news, at least for this Cornhusker fan who likes tradition.

It's not hard to argue, but if they wouldn't have changed the Tunnel Walk music for the Spring Game in the first place, I don't even think we would be 5 pages into a discussion thread pondering what the Tunnel Walk music should be. 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, The Duke said:

Thank you Bill Moos! Great news, at least for this Cornhusker fan who likes tradition.

It's not hard to argue, but if they wouldn't have changed the Tunnel Walk music for the Spring Game in the first place, I don't even think we would be 5 pages into a discussion thread pondering what the Tunnel Walk music should be. 

Tradition?  it's a short one as it wasn't a thing before the 90s.  And I dislike the song so I was all for changing it.

Guess I'll have to hit the mute button when the tunnel *snore* walk is shown.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

Tradition?  it's a short one as it wasn't a thing before the 90s.  And I dislike the song so I was all for changing it.

Guess I'll have to hit the mute button when the tunnel *snore* walk is shown.

It's 24 years old now.

The sellout streak was only 30 years old in the early 90s, but it seemed like a pretty good tradition to me at the time.

• Plus1 2
  • 5 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I'm willing to bet there have been players asking for change and that is why Moos says this.  If that's the case I'm fine with it.  They are the ones about to play not the fans in the stands.  If they want to walk out to some crap Kanye song and it pumps them up I'm all for it.  

I agree and honestly think it is probably time for a change. I think the players should have a say and, based off some of the quotes from Frost, it sounds like he thinks the same way. I think both Moos and Frost have a great understanding of the need to honor the past but also realize these players are the future of the program and we should accommodate many of their reasonable requests.

• Plus1 1