Assistant Coach

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-basketball/tim-miles-likes-transfer-dachon-burke-s-quickness-basketball-iq/article_cb315c5b-52ba-5c55-a8ad-59b2a239ade5.html

One topic that didn’t produce news Monday was the search for an assistant coach.

Nebraska coach Tim Miles said in an interview that he is continuing to do homework on at least four candidates, and declined to discuss any names or confirm any unsourced speculation.

• Plus1 2

Lots of chatter going on about why he is leaving Florida. I think thats why it hasnt been announced that we are hiring him because I think Miles is doing his work on this to find out.

Sounds like he was "let go" from Florida but given time to find a new job before they announced it. I cant find any specific rumors because most say they arent 100% sure and so arent sharing.

He has ties to the Big Ten footprint and should be a good replacement for Kenya.

Hopefully this isnt a Burno situation but not ideal when Florida is moving past you that quickly... That being said, he was highly respected at Northwestern and I doubt they would let him get away with anything extreme there.