Huskers Interested in Suspended Florida Transfer

2 hours ago, Gage County said:

I don't want kids like this at Nebraska. I want kids I can tell my son to be like them. I want him to see the value of hard work, dedication, faith, vision, ect. I don't want him to learn that you can get by in life on stealing, plea bargaining, and transferring.

The sooner your son realizes that some people get advantages in sports due to their insane talent or size, the better.  Yeah, it's not always fair, but in most cases talent trumps everything.

• Plus1 2

56 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

All these were Huskers who did something wrong while here.  We’re taliking about a kid who got kicked off another college team that has historically been pretty lenient on their criminals.  

I just think we can find equal talent with better character. Why wouldnt you strive for that?

Trust me...the first time those guys did something wrong was not AFTER they enrolled at NU

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Gage County said:

I don't want kids like this at Nebraska. I want kids I can tell my son to be like them. I want him to see the value of hard work, dedication, faith, vision, ect. I don't want him to learn that you can get by in life on stealing, plea bargaining, and transferring.

Did you really invent the sharkwater?  I LOVE those things!

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, ADS said:

So never tell your kid about:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Jason and Christian Peter

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Suh (people forget that he hit parked cars to “avoid hitting a cat”)

Terrel Farley

I’m sure there are more I’m missing.  But what I’m trying to say is that every college football programs had or will have players that make mistakes.  It’s unavoidable.

Don't forget that ole samich eater Eric Crouch.  He had the audacity to eat a $4 ham sandwichan infraction that caused quite a stir within the halls of the ncaa.  

• Plus1 3

4 hours ago, Gage County said:

Well, just don't tell your son about his credit card fraud.

3 hours ago, ADS said:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Terrel Farley

I’m sure there are more I’m missing.  But what I’m trying to say is that every college football programs had or will have players that make mistakes.  It’s unavoidable.

Guy loves his cats!

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Gage County said:

You must've hated the 90s. 

• Plus1 5

My question is if he was going to Iowa or Kansas State would everyone be saying the same thing?

Nebraska fans want to win, maybe enough to overlook things.

I hate a thief, lost a business and a show car because of them.  Got my self in trouble for laying in wait, when I caught one in my shop at 3am.  

Kids make mistakes, we all did. 

If he was a swimmer would Nebraska fan sort of look the other way?

If you can honestly answer yes, good for you

This isn't about a second chance.  This is about Nebraska needing a good player and taking a chance.  If he was a 1* player would he be offered the second chance?

But if Coach Frost thinks he can save him, give him a future I am willing to listen.  He knows far more about the situation than any of us.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, ADS said:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Terrel Farley

Don’t forget Randy Gregory.

23 hours ago, ADS said:

Lawrence Phillips

Carl Pelini

Frank Solich

Andy Christiansen

Brandon Reilly

Avery Moss

Terrel Farley

Correction: actively hide your kids from Carl Pelini. Especially your daughters.

8 hours ago, Nvested said:

Don’t forget Randy Gregory.

How could that one be missed? :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Correction: actively hide your kids from Carl Pelini. Especially your daughters.

Also hide your drugs imo