1. 1. Choose your win!

• 2015 Michigan State
    • 2015 UCLA
    • 2016 Wyoming
    • 2016 Oregon
    • 2017 Purdue
    • Other (Explain your choice)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2018 at 04:59 AM

I went with MSU because i thought they were the best team we beat in the whole Riley era.

UCLA was the second best for me. I liked seeing a healthy TA in a game plan that suited him, beating a good team, in a bowl game.

Oregon win gave me a glimmer of hope at the time  for Riley,  but that hope was quickly dashed the rest of that season, and 2017 . So glad the Riley "experiment" is over ! 

2 hours ago, brophog said:

See my gaggle of posts before, during, and after that game for why that team was severely overrated.

Your anecdotal opinion doesn't matter - they were a premiere team, who beat the #4, #9, #11, and #19 teams in the nation, won their conference, and made the playoff. That's a great team, period. 

2 hours ago, MichiganDad3 said:

Sparty is Michigan's little brother. 

Please. Sparty has outperformed Michigan in every capacity possibly imaginable over the last decade, including 8-2 head to head. 

• Plus1 7

Michigan State in 2015 is the correct answer.

But the big-picture correct answer is what Dilly dilly said. The only thing that matters is that Nebraska finally has a head coach that

1: Wants to be there

2: The fans want to be there

3: All the fans agree that they want him there and aren't secretly wishing for a previous coach that was fired

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Your anecdotal opinion doesn't matter - they were a premiere team, who beat the #4, #9, #11, and #19 teams in the nation, won their conference, and made the playoff. That's a great team, period. 

Please. Sparty has outperformed Michigan in every capacity possibly imaginable over the last decade, including 8-2 head to head. 

Great teams win it all...they don't go on the road vs a crappy NU team as 2 point favorites and they don't get finger-blasted in their "bowl game" without scoring a point, semi-colon.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, El Straino said:

DoNU fan after upsetting Sparty in 2015: Man, this is awesome! Maybe we're gonna start pulling our heads out of our butts and get things rolling!  Things are gonna be ok!

Narrator: But things were not ok, and heads were not pulled out of butts...

I read your post, and envisioned the narrator being the guy who did the narration for "The Wonder Years."

"...and heads were not pulled out of butts."  :lol:

• Plus1 1

So I voted and it was a really close call between 2015 Michigan State and 2016 Oregon.

I went with 2016 Oregon because, at that time, it really REALLY did feel like Nebraska had finally broken through and that we were finally coming out of the proverbial darkness.  Little did we know....:bang

But as has been mentioned...it was Riley's immense failure that allowed the opening for Frost to come home.

• Plus1 1