States That Drink the Most Beer

Historically, Americans have always loved their beer. But not every state loves the beverage equally. According to data culled by 24/7 Wall St., New Hampshire surpasses all other states in terms of the gallons of beer consumed per capita. Each resident of New Hampshire drinks, on average, 40.6 gallons of beer per year, which is more than twice as much as the 18.7 gallons consumed by the people living in Utah, the state that drinks the least amount of beer in the country.

7 - Nebraska - 33.3 gallons per capita

Link

d63f12804d03403da300dc720ec81d38_645874d

• Mavric changed the title to States That Drink the Most Beer

I feel I drink a fair amount of beer but I am well below the average of Nebraskans and even Coloradans. Utah is the only state I would have a shot at helping drag the average up and that’s pretty iffy. 3.8 twelve ounce bottles of beer in a week doesn’t sound like much but 52 weeks a year.....

There’s some (few) weeks where I may have 6 or so but there are many others where it’s probably only 1 or 2 or none.

I buy most all of my beer in Kansas or Missouri. All strong beer in Oklahoma is sold in liquor stores, and it is always hot. Also, they don't have nearly as good of a selection here.

I probably drink an average of 12 cans or bottles a week.

On 5/12/2018 at 8:31 PM, Red Five said:

Any poll that doesn't have Wisconsin 1st in beer consumption is invalid.

Every person that I have ever met that either a) is has lived the majority of their adult life in Wisconsin or b) went to college somewhere in Wisconsin can drink like a fish.

This poll is speaking the truth

• Plus1 1