Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2018

Fantasy Football  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know it is early, but it gives us plenty of time to hash out the details as to when we should have the draft, and what type of draft to have. I believe we all are fine with the ESPN fantasy league. So, let's debate whether to do a snake draft or an auction. I would like to try the auction because I haven't done one before, but if you want to do the standard draft I am fine with that. We could have @Mavric decide when is the right time frame to have the draft and figure it out from there. Let me know what you guys think. This should be fun.

• Plus1 1

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Redux said:

Whenever, I'll make it work.  And yeah snake draft based off last seasons results would be ideal.

That's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought of before.  And not just because I'd pick first - picking first wouldn't be my first choice.  So maybe draft your draft spot by finish order from last year.  chuckleshuffle

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

That's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought of before.  And not just because I'd pick first - picking first wouldn't be my first choice.  So maybe draft your draft spot by finish order from last year.  chuckleshuffle

The leagues I manage work the opposite, last place picks first.  Just like the real NFL draft.

• Plus1 1