Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2018

Fantasy Football  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Do you mind me asking what’s the difference between doing a 14 man and 16 man league? Talent is diluted either way haha.

Yeah, either way is fine with me.  But we have 11 renewed from last year plus two new ones that wanted in earlier.  So we're sitting at 13 right now with one invite outstanding.  I imagine we'll probably end up with 16 one way or another.  Either the one outstanding plus the two on the waiting list or you two on the current wait list and add one more.  But just in case we can't find anyone else, I was kind of waiting to see if RunMickeyRun wants back in.

RunMickeyRun said his new job limits his time so he hasn't been around the board much and would pass on playing fantasy this year.  I'll be sending an invite to @Minnesota_husker@obert1 hasn't joined the league yet but if he gets his team set up we need to recruit one more to have a spot for @ScottyIce

In for 2018

Nebraska Mavericks @Mavric

B.B. Hemingway @B.B. Hemingway
Redux Boner Crew @Redux

Red Savage @RedSavage
WIU Huskers @wiuhusker

Admo Foes @admo
Luckness Monsters @HuskermanMike
Off Constantly @Cdog923

Dudeguyy's Dogpound @Clifford Franklin
Mike Hawk @Army_Allen
@The Murphinator

@obert1

John Foxtrotters @Branno

@Minnesota_husker

Wait list

@ScottyIce

Final lineup.  If anyone else cares to weigh in on draft dates/times, speak now or forever hold your peace.

In for 2018

Nebraska Mavericks @Mavric

B.B. Hemingway @B.B. Hemingway
Redux Boner Crew @Redux

Red Savage @RedSavage
WIU Huskers @wiuhusker

Admo Foes @admo
Luckness Monsters @HuskermanMike
Off Constantly @Cdog923

Dudeguyy's Dogpound @Clifford Franklin
Mike Hawk @Army_Allen
@The Murphinator

John Foxtrotters @Branno

@Minnesota_husker

@ScottyIce

Sweet, thanks Mav. Any of those draft dates listed earlier (27th thru 29th) work for me as long as it's after 8 central time. 

Did we ever decide on draft order? I think reverse order of standing from last year would be most fair, but I don't know how that would work with new teams. 

In future seasons If we keep the same number I really like the champion drafting last, runner up 2nd last, etc for the winner's playoff bracket and the consolation bracket winner getting the first pick, runner up getting 2nd pick, etc. Seems like that method would cut down on tanking for first overall pick.

I have usually just done a random draft order.  But I'm intrigued by the reverse finish order.

I just looked an the draft order can be manually set by the commissioner.  So let's give that the reverse finish idea a go.  But I'm not sure how to handle the new teams.  Maybe put them in the middle?

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I have usually just done a random draft order.  But I'm intrigued by the reverse finish order.

I just looked an the draft order can be manually set by the commissioner.  So let's give that the reverse finish idea a go.  But I'm not sure how to handle the new teams.  Maybe put them in the middle?

I am fine with being in the 6-8 range. No problem for me.

• Plus1 1