1. 1. Snake or Auction

• Snake (Standard)
    • Auction
  2. 2. When Should We Have The Draft

• June
    • July
    • August
    • September

Sweet, thanks Mav. Any of those draft dates listed earlier (27th thru 29th) work for me as long as it's after 8 central time. 

Did we ever decide on draft order? I think reverse order of standing from last year would be most fair, but I don't know how that would work with new teams. 

In future seasons If we keep the same number I really like the champion drafting last, runner up 2nd last, etc for the winner's playoff bracket and the consolation bracket winner getting the first pick, runner up getting 2nd pick, etc. Seems like that method would cut down on tanking for first overall pick.

I have usually just done a random draft order.  But I'm intrigued by the reverse finish order.

I just looked an the draft order can be manually set by the commissioner.  So let's give that the reverse finish idea a go.  But I'm not sure how to handle the new teams.  Maybe put them in the middle?

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I have usually just done a random draft order.  But I'm intrigued by the reverse finish order.

I just looked an the draft order can be manually set by the commissioner.  So let's give that the reverse finish idea a go.  But I'm not sure how to handle the new teams.  Maybe put them in the middle?

I am fine with being in the 6-8 range. No problem for me.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Since it's not a keeper league, it usually just adds the new teams at the next spot depending on who accepts invites first and next erc.  And selecting the manual option automatically lines up the snake reverse order, at least it should.

I manage a couple leagues if ya need help.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Final lineup.  If anyone else cares to weigh in on draft dates/times, speak now or forever hold your peace.

In for 2018

Nebraska Mavericks @Mavric

B.B. Hemingway @B.B. Hemingway
Redux Boner Crew @Redux

Red Savage @RedSavage
WIU Huskers @wiuhusker

Admo Foes @admo
Luckness Monsters @HuskermanMike
Off Constantly @Cdog923

Dudeguyy's Dogpound @Clifford Franklin
Mike Hawk @Army_Allen
@The Murphinator

John Foxtrotters @Branno

@Minnesota_husker

@ScottyIce

Let’s vote from best looking to worst. Looks like I’ll go 2nd after MattyIce.

30 minutes ago, Redux said:

Since it's not a keeper league, it usually just adds the new teams at the next spot depending on who accepts invites first and next erc.  And selecting the manual option automatically lines up the snake reverse order, at least it should.

I manage a couple leagues if ya need help.

Oh look at you Mr. Management.

30 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Oh look at you Mr. Management.

Some people are the pretty face, some are the upper echelon leaders.

Then there are those like me who are both.

I have the draft order set to the reverse order of finish from last year.  The seven returning teams that didn't make the playoffs are in spots 1-7 in reverse order.  Then the three new teams are in spots 8-10 in the order they asked to play.  Finally the four playoff teams from last year are in spots 11-14 in reverse order of finish.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I have the draft order set to the reverse order of finish from last year.  The seven returning teams that didn't make the playoffs are in spots 1-7 in reverse order.  Then the three new teams are in spots 8-10 in the order they asked to play.  Finally the four playoff teams from last year are in spots 11-14 in reverse order of finish.

Please tell me we are doing more than 4 teams in the playoffs... gotta at least do 6 with 14 teams right?

who is down to throw a few bucks in for the champ?

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Flex= RB/WR/TE correct?

anyone wanna give me the rundown on scoring quick? PPR ? Passing TD= 4 or 6 ?

Flex is typical a rb or wr. You can find how everything is scored by going to league info.

7 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Flex= RB/WR/TE correct?

7 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Flex is typical a rb or wr. You can find how everything is scored by going to league info.

I'm in a league with RB/WR, RB/WR/TE AND QB/RB/WR/TE flex spots. It's awesome. 

I’m definitely not trying to change the way you guys do everything as the new guy, but with 15 teams, don’t you think it makes more sense to just have a WR/TE/RB flex spot than a TE spot?

I am okay with whatever, I just have another league I’m in that is like that and I liked it.

It doesn’t show in the settings what the flex is exactly.

Also, under miscellaneous scoring. It says you get points for return yards and return td’s on PR and KO. Is that for an individual player you have on your team or just your D/ST

7 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Flex= RB/WR/TE correct?

Most of your questions are answered here

49 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Most of your questions are answered here

Yeah, I looked there. My only question remaining is the miscellaneous part.

Meaning, if I had Tavon Austin and the dallas defense. If he took a punt back for a TD, would I get his yards on the return, his TD and then a Return TD for my D/ST?

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, I looked there. My only question remaining is the miscellaneous part.

Meaning, if I had Tavon Austin and the dallas defense. If he took a punt back for a TD, would I get his yards on the return, his TD and then a Return TD for my D/ST?

Yes, he would get points for the yards and the TD and the D/ST would get points for the TD