My Problem With _____.

My problem with grocery stores' "8 Item or less" line is they never enforce them.  This morning I went to store to pick up milk and Pop Tarts.  I should have been in and out in about five minutes.  But the guy right in front of me in the "8 Item or less" line had 20 items.  20!  I counted.  And then he got out coupons.  All the while the rotund, elderly checkout woman is just chatting away with him.  Good grief, if they're gonna let people like that in the "8 Item or less" line, why even bother?  It'll be a long time before I go back to that grocery store.  /shakes head

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, NUance said:

My problem with grocery stores' "8 Item or less" line is they never enforce them.  This morning I went to store to pick up milk and Pop Tarts.  I should have been in and out in about five minutes.  But the guy right in front of me in the "8 Item or less" line had 20 items.  20!  I counted.  And then he got out coupons.  All the while the rotund, elderly checkout woman is just chatting away with him.  Good grief, if they're gonna let people like that in the "8 Item or less" line, why even bother?  It'll be a long time before I go back to that f'ing grocery store.  /shakes head

On this topic, my problem with self-checkout lanes at the store is people who ruin them by taking an entire cart full of stuff and tie up the machine for 15 minutes. These things should also have an item limit (that would be ignored by many).

My problem is with these idiots who drive with the hood of their sweatshirt up.  When did this become a thing?  Damn morons can't see anything in their peripheral vision because their hood is up and they too often cut people off and/or cause accidents.  There was a young guy, early 20's, who was fired from where I work because he got into two accidents within a week of each other, while driving.  And yes, he's one of these dumb people who drives with his hood up.  Every time I see one of these numbskulls on the road I just want say: Hey, a**hole, put your f'ing hood down.  /End

2 hours ago, mrandyk said:

On this topic, my problem with self-checkout lanes at the store is people who ruin them by taking an entire cart full of stuff and tie up the machine for 15 minutes. These things should also have an item limit (that would be ignored by many).

Well, my problem with self checkout lanes is the morons who use them but don’t have a frikken clue what they’re doing or how it works and take forever. I use them for speed but too many seem to use them as a remedial form of technology education. I guess really my problem is with people. Just too many rude and stupid people.

16 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

My problem is with these idiots who drive with the hood of their sweatshirt up.  When did this become a thing?  Damn morons can't see anything in their peripheral vision because their hood is up and they too often cut people off and/or cause accidents.  There was a young guy, early 20's, who was fired from where I work because he got into two accidents within a week of each other, while driving.  And yes, he's one of these dumb people who drives with his hood up.  Every time I see one of these numbskulls on the road I just want say: Hey, a**hole, put your f'ing hood down.  /End

Image result for driving with the car hood up

• Plus1 2
20 hours ago, NUance said:

My problem with grocery stores' "8 Item or less" line is they never enforce them.  This morning I went to store to pick up milk and Pop Tarts.  I should have been in and out in about five minutes.  But the guy right in front of me in the "8 Item or less" line had 20 items.  20!  I counted.  And then he got out coupons.  All the while the rotund, elderly checkout woman is just chatting away with him.  Good grief, if they're gonna let people like that in the "8 Item or less" line, why even bother?  It'll be a long time before I go back to that grocery store.  /shakes head

Then there are also those people who get 15 of the same item and say it's just one item

• Plus1 1

My problem is:

• With people who discard their cigarette butts out car windows, along side walks - often times still burning.
  • With people behind me in an airplane who think if they grab their bag fast they can rush down the aisle in front of the passengers seated in front of them.
  • With people who take their children/retired friends/rare travellers through the TSA PreCheck.
  • With people who park and take up more than one spot because they have a "nice car" and don't want it dinged.
  • With people who write checks or dig in their pockets/purses for coins for exact change.
  • With people who don't pull up to the first gas pump at the station and block both pumps.
  • With people who don't even attempt to pretend that they are washing their hands in public bathrooms.
  • With people who stand too close to me, especially in lines.

• Plus1 2
On 5/12/2018 at 11:45 PM, Clifford Franklin said:

My problem with microwave burritos (and Hot Pockets) is there's no way to cook them evenly. It's either undercook them & leave the middle frozen or overnuke making the outside hard and the insides spilling out lava hot. What do they want from us?

Now that is a world problem in deed -- how many burnt top of the mouth experiences do we have to suffer before they get it right!!