What is your favorite Husker Video

I used to LOVE the original version of the one I've shared here. However, some time after Bo was hired, it was updated with more BC era highlights and some early highlights were adjusted a bit. The music has never matched up as well as it once did. In fact, the last clip used to be the one of Crouch catching the reverse pass and the team doing a Husker Prayer.

Still a good video, but, not as good.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I used to LOVE the original version of the one I've shared here. However, some time after Bo was hired, it was updated with more BC era highlights and some early highlights were adjusted a bit. The music has never matched up as well as it once did. In fact, the last clip used to be the one of Crouch catching the reverse pass and the team doing a Husker Prayer.

Still a good video, but, not as good.

Yup, this is my favorite. I watch it at the beginning of August every year, and it still gives me goosebumps.

On the radio it was : It's Schlesinger, It's Schlesinger!!   After his first TD, Tom revisits Ghosts of Orange Bowl past by

going for 2 - this time he gets it.   These 2 TDs got the monkey off of Tom's back and the rest was history. 

• Plus1 4

10 minutes ago, Landlord said:

This isn't my favorite ever, but as a shameless plug I'll submit it. I still get chills watching it.

Great video. Good God, though, wasn't Ameer a beast? I can say without reservation that he has to be in the top 5 all time Husker backs, and Lord knows we've had some good ones. Miss that guy.