QB Logan Smothers

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Smothers commit?

• Nebraska
    • Southern Mississippi
    • UAB

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

A 4 star dual threat, I think we got a steal here. 

OSU commit is Jack Miller from AZ, just watched some of his highlights.  If I had to choose between the two based on film I'd pick Logan. Logan looked better passing on the run and Miller looked to throw up a lot of 50/50 balls and not quite as quick in his decision making.  Miller has a 5.19 40 time so he's not a burner.  From what I saw from Milton last year they didn't require a speedy QB but I can imagine having someone with Logan's speed will make Frost's offense even more dangerous.

1 minute ago, Wunderkind said:

Fast, with good acceleration. His running kinda reminds me of Tmart. He puts a nice touch on his passes. Doesn't appear to have a very strong arm, but he is only a Sophomore so that could change.

I was going to say the same thing about looking a lot like Tmart when running.  Fortunately he doesn't look the same when throwing.  He didn't look very fluid in his 100 m tape, almost like he had a hitch in his giddyup.  I was thinking if he worked on his running form he could be even faster but he's already fast so what do I know. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

I was going to say the same thing about looking a lot like Tmart when running.  Fortunately he doesn't look the same when throwing.  He didn't look very fluid in his 100 m tape, almost like he had a hitch in his giddyup.  I was thinking if he worked on his running form he could be even faster but he's already fast so what do I know. 

Had to give you a +1 for the passing part. I'm also very glad that he doesn't pass like Tmart.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:35 AM, StPaulHusker said:

If there is any good left in this world, he has a brother.

Somebody is showing their age ;)

So glad we locked up our Yo Yo Man.  We need a Smothers brother.  

(Hey, for all you young pups ... back in the day these two were a riot.  Hope we get his brother as well!)

This is actually very good ... let it grow on you ... just like Logan ... let him grow on you.  Gonna be a good one!

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Logan Smothers