JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 minutes ago, Decked said:

Really? I think it’s rather hilarious. Better than the stupid Calibraska stuff from Riley’s staff. 

HEY... They had shirts and everything... Calibraska was fun for a while. 

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've heard he's closer to 350 than 330.  Not that it makes a huge difference at that size.  To be fair, dude could take a dump and lose 10 pounds.

Better reinforce those toilets... 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

I was surprised by how impressive he looks in the highlights, can't wait to see him play. 

Dude had ten tackles a freaking game, that's just ridiculous.  He's got the roadblock size you look for in a NT but moves like a 280lber.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, TheBugeater said:

FYI - Fair did not have 25 tackles in the game against Snow last year, nor did he have 98 tackles on the season. Not even remotely close. 

This post is obviously a joke, but I don’t get it. So, here is a link showing official stats from the ACCAC season last year. It has Fair recorded for 98 total tackles, and 23 tackles in one game against Scottsdale CC. 5 tackles against Snow.

http://www.accac.org/sports/fball/2017-18/players/tonyfair2b0g

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Rivals has him as a 3 star now.   5.5

@swmohusker, sir, you have the better eye on talent, imho, so a question for you and any other that feels they have input ...

Isn't 5.5 still a bit low?  It doesn't matter in terms of the player and his potential.  In terms of ratings though my "eye" believes he is more toward 5.7-5.8.

16 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

@swmohusker, sir, you have the better eye on talent, imho, so a question for you and any other that feels they have input ...

Isn't 5.5 still a bit low?  It doesn't matter in terms of the player and his potential.  In terms of ratings though my "eye" believes he is more toward 5.7-5.8.

I think it's pretty rare for them to rate JUCO players really high

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic