1. 1. Choose One:

• 2009 Iowa State
    • 2010 Texas
    • 2012 Wisconsin 2
    • 2013 UCLA
    • 2014 Wisconsin
    • Other (Explain your choice)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/29/2018 at 04:59 AM

On 5/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

We remember how easily Wisconsin ran all over us, so sometimes we forget when they passed all over us. 

They let Joel Stave throw 50 times one game because hey, why not?

Forgot about this myself.  Wisconsin's rushing attack was a disaster in 2015 after Corey Clement's hernia injury.  Joel Stave ended that season with most single-season pass attempts in school history.  Hard to believe that team was able to win 10 games.

I guess we're done voting but I'd have gone with Bo's first loss to UCLA because I remember thinking we had a coach entering his 5th year at the time going up against that Mora in his first season and they were clearly more disciplined, organized, etc.  That was the writing on the wall game for me, in other words, as far as Bo was concerned.

As far as the worst loss in terms of embarassment, though, I just think there were too many for one to really stand out.  Iowa State probably makes the most sense.

Part of me thinks the win against McNeese State was really a loss.  If not for Ameer's heroics, we're as big a joke as Michigan.  How many batteries does it take to beat scUM?  I suppose that maybe that didn't work by then if we were going with FCS instead of AA but you get the point...