C- Isaiah Roby

6- Jordy Tshimanga

7- Amir Harris

8- Nana Akenton

9- Tanner Borchardt

10- Karrington Davis

11- Thorir Thorbjarnarson

12- Brady Heiman(Hopefully Redshirts)

What do you guys think about next year's depth chart?

It would be nice if we had some better big men. Other than that, the roster is solid.

• Plus1 3

We still have 1 spot to fill and curious what route we go. 

For this year, i think you think Grad transfer to really fill this team out... but the future needs to be thought of with losing a bunch of guys.

That being said:

G- Watson- 30 min/Harris- 13 min

G- Allen - 24 min/ Davis- 8 min/ Thor- 3 min

G- Palmer- 33 min/Akenten-9 min

F- Roby- 30 min/Borchardt- 4 min

F- Copeland- 32-min/Tshimanga- 14 min

Heiman- redshirts

14 hours ago, Mavric said:

So that would make it better than the team a couple years ago that had the "most talent in school history" that went 12-19, right?

Yeah, and for a school that's never even won an ncaa tourney game and doesn't even get into the dance more often than not, this awesome roster will make the tourney and win two games!  

#BrasketballKoolAid!

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

We can go small like Minnesota has or big.

G- Watson / Harris

G- Palmer / Allen / Thor

C - Tshimanga / Borchardt

F- Roby / Akentsen / Davis

F- Copeland / ????

It appears we need another PF on this roster.

With the roster as it is now they will probably have a three players for two positions rotation at the 4/5 of Roby, Copeland & Tshimanga  with Roby & Copeland getting about 60 of those 80 minutes and Jordy getting the rest & Borchardt getting a few in blowouts or games with foul trouble.

PG - Watson, Harris

Wing - Allen/Thor/Davis

Wing - Palmer/Akenten

PF - Copeland/Roby

C - Roby/Tshimanga/Borchardt

Heiman will hopefully redshirt.  The walk-ons Costello & Trueblood will get minutes in blowouts.

2 hours ago, ECisGod said:

With the roster as it is now they will probably have a three players for two positions rotation at the 4/5 of Roby, Copeland & Tshimanga  with Roby & Copeland getting about 60 of those 80 minutes and Jordy getting the rest & Borchardt getting a few in blowouts or games with foul trouble.

PG - Watson, Harris

Wing - Allen/Thor/Davis

Wing - Palmer/Akenten

PF - Copeland/Roby

C - Roby/Tshimanga/Borchardt

Heiman will hopefully redshirt.  The walk-ons Costello & Trueblood will get minutes in blowouts.

Tshimanga has been working out during the spring & summer.  I think if he can improve his footwork and agility, he will surprise a lot of people.

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Tshimanga has been working out during the spring & summer.  I think if he can improve his footwork and agility, he will surprise a lot of people.

If he can improve his footwork, the Huskers might play "big" more often with Roby at the 3 with Copeland & Tshimanga both on the court, but that might cause rotation issues if Heiman isn't ready to play immediately because Borchardt plays hard, but won't get much PT in conference play because he's not quick enough.  Tshimanga only played 13 minutes a game last year & I think he would probably get 20-22 in the 18/19 season.

I'd like to see Jordy get more time because I've seen flashes of talent, but the consistency of his footwork will have to take a huge jump to get starter type minutes (25-30).  He's only been playing organized basketball for 5-6 years so a big jump is possible.