2018 NBA Finals - Warriors vs. Cavs

2018 NBA Finals  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Warriors won 4-1 last year with Kyrie avg 29 ppg in the Finals....What do you think? It's a wrap

True, but Iggy plays such a vital role for GSW defense, that I think is being overlooked.  He and Green could take turns guarding Lebron and not get worn out.  This is going to tax Green having to really do it by himself and stress that defense.  I can see the Cavs winning the two at home and then just being worn out for game 6 and Warriors winning 4-2 by outscoring the Cavs.

1 hour ago, sho said:

True, but Iggy plays such a vital role for GSW defense, that I think is being overlooked.  He and Green could take turns guarding Lebron and not get worn out.  This is going to tax Green having to really do it by himself and stress that defense.  I can see the Cavs winning the two at home and then just being worn out for game 6 and Warriors winning 4-2 by outscoring the Cavs.

I think Iggy is a great player but Lebron averaged over 30 ppg last Finals and a triple-double to go with hit, while shooting over 50%. The Cavs can take one game, but I think it would be a disappointment if they let them take 2+. The talent gap is there and obvious. 

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I think Iggy is a great player but Lebron averaged over 30 ppg last Finals and a triple-double to go with hit, while shooting over 50%. The Cavs can take one game, but I think it would be a disappointment if they let them take 2+. The talent gap is there and obvious. 

I tend to agree with that. Without Iggy, Cleveland might get hot at home and steal one or two. With a healthy Iggy, I don't think Cleveland gets one.

All I know is I'm tired of all the articles being written about Lebron being old and tired. He's younger than MJ was when he won his last 2 titles, he plays less games per season than MJ did, and plays a similar number of minutes during the season and pre-season. I really don't remember hearing it about MJ.

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

All I know is I'm tired of all the articles being written about Lebron being old and tired. He's younger than MJ was when he won his last 2 titles, he plays less games per season than MJ did, and plays a similar number of minutes during the season and pre-season. I really don't remember hearing it about MJ.

MJ took a few seasons off as well. Doesn't look too tired tonight though.