2018 NBA Finals - Warriors vs. Cavs

2018 NBA Finals  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Dewiz said:

But but but I thought that the refs were for the Warriors? How is this a foul on Bell again???

Bell wasn’t too happy lol

No one said the refs were for the Warriors but tge fact is they made some bad calls that favored the warriors in game 1 and they made bad calls both ways again last night. I understand it isn't an easy job, but these guys are supposed to be professionals. I expect better in the NBA finals from the officiating crew. I don't think they are for or against anyone, but I don't think they have been doing well.

I still think it goes to five. It almost has to for the betterment of the league. 

Anyway, I think Cleveland needs to sign and trade LeBron after this season. Everyone knows he is not coming back so why risk it?

Also, no George Hill down the stretch, I am not sure he played in the fourth at all. 

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

James completely runs over Curry, originally called a charge, LeBron whines enough and they change it to a block.

I guess if that's what it takes.

One ref called charge the other called block. They are allowed to get together and discuss it. They determined the block/grab by Curry occurred first and that was their jurisdiction. The same thing happened in GS so it is what it is.  

14 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I still think it goes to five. It almost has to for the betterment of the league. 

Anyway, I think Cleveland needs to sign and trade LeBron after this season. Everyone knows he is not coming back so why risk it?

Also, no George Hill down the stretch, I am not sure he played in the fourth at all. 

The ONLY WAY the Cavs win the next game is if the Warriors beat themselves.

9 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Who would Lebron accept a trade to?   They would have to gut all their assets to get Lebron so he wouldn't want to go there.   He's going to a team that's young, has talent and has cap space.    A lot of smoke around him and Paul George going to the Lakers.   Lakers have the cap space and some decent young talent that may entice him.  Of course being in the West with GSW and Houston will make his path to the Finals extremely difficult.  I've also heard that Indiana may be a landing spot for him as well.   I have a friend that's a huge Rockets fan, and he thinks they even have an outside chance of clearing enough cap space to sign Lebron.  Imagine a team of Harden, CP3 and LBJ against GSW.  That would be fun to watch.

And on a team full of All Stars, KD still is head and shoulders better than everyone else.   He's a freak of basketball nature.

2 hours ago, sho said:

Who would Lebron accept a trade to?   They would have to gut all their assets to get Lebron so he wouldn't want to go there.   He's going to a team that's young, has talent and has cap space.    A lot of smoke around him and Paul George going to the Lakers.   Lakers have the cap space and some decent young talent that may entice him.  Of course being in the West with GSW and Houston will make his path to the Finals extremely difficult.  I've also heard that Indiana may be a landing spot for him as well.   I have a friend that's a huge Rockets fan, and he thinks they even have an outside chance of clearing enough cap space to sign Lebron.  Imagine a team of Harden, CP3 and LBJ against GSW.  That would be fun to watch.

And on a team full of All Stars, KD still is head and shoulders better than everyone else.   He's a freak of basketball nature.

Chris Paul signed and was traded to the Rockets, that is where he wanted to go. The Cavs could do the exact same thing. It would gut the Rockets roster but they could get Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza, picks and some other young guys like Gerald Green or Mbah a Mounte and Houston needs to dump Ryan Anderson's salary. This makes the most sense for both sides as Houston does not have the cap room to sign Capela, James, and Paul. 

51 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Chris Paul signed and was traded to the Rockets, that is where he wanted to go. The Cavs could do the exact same thing. It would gut the Rockets roster but they could get Eric Gordon, Trevor Ariza, picks and some other young guys like Gerald Green or Mbah a Mounte and Houston needs to dump Ryan Anderson's salary. This makes the most sense for both sides as Houston does not have the cap room to sign Capela, James, and Paul. 

I don't know if Houston would gut their roster like that; it's built specifically to beat Golden State, and they were a Chris Paul injury away from doing that this year. 

3 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

The Warriors don’t suck but I will say this:

Stanley Cup playoffs > NBA playoffs

Yea, that was an outburst based on emotion rather than facts.