2018 NBA Finals - Warriors vs. Cavs

2018 NBA Finals  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I don't know if Houston would gut their roster like that; it's built specifically to beat Golden State, and they were a Chris Paul injury away from doing that this year. 

Yea, that was an outburst based on emotion rather than facts. 

And the Warriors were an Andre injury away from ending the series in 6

1 hour ago, Dewiz said:

A GOAT would never get swept in the finals.....especially TWICE

They would if their team was way worse than the other team. Swap Clyde Drexler and MJ and I bet the Bulls still beat Portland. MJ is the Goat still but this argument is just dumb. The Cavaliers, not Lebron, were swept by a significantly superior Warriors team and that is  the long and short of it. 

I could just as easily say a GOAT wouldn't get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs over and over again to discredit Jordan but it would be ridiculous. Jordan dropped 63 in the Garden but his team lost the game and that series. Was Bird better than Jordan, or did he just have a better squad? Individual greatness and team success aren't that corralative 

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

They would if their team was way worse than the other team. Swap Clyde Drexler and MJ and I bet the Bulls still beat Portland. MJ is the Goat still but this argument is just dumb. The Cavaliers, not Lebron, were swept by a significantly superior Warriors team and that is  the long and short of it. 

Ya it’s not like LeBron traded Kyrie and other players for younger talent or anything like that

Don’t act like LeBron didn’t play great at home for games 3 and 4

7 hours ago, Dewiz said:

Ya it’s not like LeBron traded Kyrie and other players for younger talent or anything like that

Don’t act like LeBron didn’t play great at home for games 3 and 4

He didn't. All reports say he wanted to keep Kyrie. The idea he orchestrated the trade is fan speculation at best. 

And thats kinda my point. Lebron is one person. I missed 3 and 4 so I didn't see how he played, but it really doesn't matter how great he plays if he doesn't get some help as proven in game 1. This series Lebron was 49-93 (52.5%) from the field. His teammates? 102-275 (37%)

I go back to Jordan dropping 63 in TD Garden. Was Jordan not great then because his team couldn't win?