2021 PG Chucky Hepburn [Wisconsin Commit]

9 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Chucky's going to be better at the next level than Sallis is. 

I haven't watched much of the two guys, but when watching the game on Saturday, Sallis seemed to have a lot of boom/bust characteristics when transitioning to the college level.  Sallis is an unbelievable athlete and is super quick.  But, he also seemed to sulk at times when he didn't get a call or he missed a makeable shot.  I wonder if he will struggle with the physicality of the college game.  He should try to go to a school with an offense that likes to push the ball and create quick scores.

I really liked what I saw from Chucky.  He looked so solid.  He is a good enough athlete, and looked a lot stronger than Sallis.  Chucky's defense is what sets him apart from the two players.  He created so many turnovers against the other team.

31 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I haven't watched much of the two guys, but when watching the game on Saturday, Sallis seemed to have a lot of boom/bust characteristics when transitioning to the college level.  Sallis is an unbelievable athlete and is super quick.  But, he also seemed to sulk at times when he didn't get a call or he missed a makeable shot.  I wonder if he will struggle with the physicality of the college game.  He should try to go to a school with an offense that likes to push the ball and create quick scores.

I really liked what I saw from Chucky.  He looked so solid.  He is a good enough athlete, and looked a lot stronger than Sallis.  Chucky's defense is what sets him apart from the two players.  He created so many turnovers against the other team.

Nailed it on Hunter; when he's dialed in, he's every bit the 5 star. He's going to have to get used to not being The Man for the first couple of years of college (and put on some good weight; he needs to bulk up a bit). Even money on Gonzaga, too. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

Nailed it on Hunter; when he's dialed in, he's every bit the 5 star. He's going to have to get used to not being The Man for the first couple of years of college (and put on some good weight; he needs to bulk up a bit). Even money on Gonzaga, too. 

Agree 100% that Gonzaga would be a great fit for Sallis, if he's willing to give it a year or two to be a role player while he gets stronger.  It's a wide open offense, in a conference which isn't physical.  I know Gonzaga plays a tough non-conference schedule every year, but 2-3 months of physical basketball in the Big Ten, ACC, or Big 12 is much different.