What Song Was #1 On the Day You Were Born?

Another random thing I saw on Twitter today was "I've read that whatever song was #1 on your 14th birthday defines you life."  I tried to google that but accidentally googled my birthday instead of my 14th birthday.  I thought which song was #1 on your birthday was more interesting anyway so I went with that.

Birthday - "Too Much, Too Little, Too Late" - Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams

Probably appropriate, unfortunately.

14th Birthday - "Jump" - Kris Kross

Definitely not appropriate.

Birthday- I will Follow Him by Little Peggy March

14th bday- Hotel California by the Eagles

Darn, if I were just a little bit younger my 14th could've been;

I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band -or-

Gonna Fly Now (theme from Rocky)

• Plus1 1

• Birthday:  Na Na Hey Kiss him Goodbye (Steam) - worth a google and watch of the very cool, hip video and sexy lead singer (not)
  • 14th Birthday:  "Say, Say, Say" (Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson) - also worth a google, MJ had his first nose job but was otherwise pretty untouched, and the theme for the music video is at best, weird.  Wonder how long after that partnership MJ bought all the Beetles music and screwed Paul?

This is a cool idea, but it's made me very sad.  I vividly remember some of the days you were born.  

On the other hand, my birth day song is interesting take on how my life has turned out ....