ILB Jackson Hannah [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

38 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hannah commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arkansas
    • California

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

I've never completely understood the Kirk hate...

I think it stems from the 'greatest college football team of all time fan vote' event on ESPN when he lost his mind when the championship round was the '71 team versus the '95 team.  Overall I am a fan of his.  Love his insight and I think he calls a great game.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, sho said:

I think it stems from the 'greatest college football team of all time fan vote' event on ESPN when he lost his mind when the championship round was the '71 team versus the '95 team.  Overall I am a fan of his.  Love his insight and I think he calls a great game.

I like Kirk a lot. He was a bit of a baby about it but I understood his point but that is what happens with polls. People are going to vote on their bias and Nebraskans vote better.

Overall I think he does like Nebraska but they have made multiple jokes about how everyone in Nebraska thinks he hates them and bashes on them... Its a running joke on College Gameday.

9 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I like Kirk a lot. He was a bit of a baby about it but I understood his point but that is what happens with polls. People are going to vote on their bias and Nebraskans vote better.

Overall I think he does like Nebraska but they have made multiple jokes about how everyone in Nebraska thinks he hates them and bashes on them... Its a running joke on College Gameday.

I recall the game he called in 2016 when Nebraska came into the horseshoe and got handed a 62-3 loss. Tommy was knocked out, Mike Riley was there (but not really there), we were getting embarrassed, but much to my suprise Kirk called as good a game as he could and was very respectful toward us. In spite of the result of the game.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Jackson Hannah [Nebraska - Signed LOI]