https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-boba-fett-movie-is-happening-james-mangold-direct-1113273

Hadn't seen a topic on this, but this dropped the same day as Solo released.

IMO a great idea would be to have the guy who played Boba in AOTC (Daniel Logan) meet up with a clone (Rex from TCW/Rebels animated series or Obi-Wan's Clone Commander Cody) played by the guy who played Jango (Temueara Morrison).  Boba's been hired by the Empire to catch a deserter and it ends up being this clone.  Cue morals and everything and what makes Boba different from the clones despite having the same DNA.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, whateveritis1224 said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-boba-fett-movie-is-happening-james-mangold-direct-1113273

Hadn't seen a topic on this, but this dropped the same day as Solo released.

IMO a great idea would be to have the guy who played Boba in AOTC (Daniel Logan) meet up with a clone (Rex from TCW/Rebels animated series or Obi-Wan's Clone Commander Cody) played by the guy who played Jango (Temueara Morrison).  Boba's been hired by the Empire to catch a deserter and it ends up being this clone.  Cue morals and everything and what makes Boba different from the clones despite having the same DNA.

After Solo being much better than I anticipated, I am 100% down for any new Star Wars film, what ever it is.  Ah...see what I did there????

:P

59 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I've never cared about Boba Fett, but I feel they can be so much more creative with this one than the other new ones.

I'm with you on not really caring for Boba, but because he only had at most 5 minutes of screen time on film in the OT (though his story has been fleshed out more in the cartoons versus the PT), the only history he has is the old legends continuity.  I will be 100% against a Dread Pirate Roberts with the Boba Fett armor though.

4 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

After Solo being much better than I anticipated, I am 100% down for any new Star Wars film, what ever it is.  Ah...see what I did there????

:P

I see what you did there.  I'm down for anything Star Wars, but I'm not sure what will bring my hype back up to what it was right after TFA (which I rate right up there with the OT, Rogue One was decent, TLJ was a disappointment, Solo was a fun ride).