Defensive Backfield Looking better

3 hours ago, Toe said:

Hmm, a comparison between character issues as an adult and things that happened to someone before they were even born?

I think his point is we shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. It seems the coaches believe Jackson is talented enough to come in and compete for playing time right away. I imagine they also know what got him kicked off Kentucky's roster and they're willing to take a chance on him.

23 hours ago, Toe said:

Hmm, a comparison between character issues as an adult and things that happened to someone before they were even born?

I was pointing out that perhaps the same staff who coached a one-handed linebacker into an NFL draft pick could be trusted on their judgement about some kid who had offseason discipline issues a couple of years ago.  But don't listen to me.  Go ahead and throw our newest recruit under the bus if that makes you feel good about yourself.  

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

2 hours ago, Zacharias said:

It’s impressive that he’s earned the respect of the team leaders already.

You know what is truly amazing?  Is how infectious positivity and hard-work are.  You come in brand new like Will Jackson and you see how hard all your teammates are working.  How when they're dead tired they're still trying to push out those couple extra reps.  I love what I am hearing.  I love that Frost and company aren't making excuses.  They're here and saying we're not conceeding anything.  Such a refreshing change of pace from the last head coach.